Radiation Portal Monitoring Systems
Introducing the FIRST fully Digital Technology System
3 PMT Technology, 3000 cu. ins.
The RS-300 system is a 3PMT based super-Coincidence fully digital system specially designed for the difficult operating conditions of many Steel and Scrap processing plants. This system uses medium volume detectors for good vehicle coverage. Also, in order to permit easy replacement and upgrades, the detectors are identical is size to most commonly used detectors in the field today.
The system is fully MODULAR to make it easily configurable to suit local logistics. The system operates independently but has direct Ethernet connectivity to Plant networks that permit a fully integrated Plant design with RSO overview on all installed systems. USB/Serial connectivity also enables system configuration to suit user needs for local displays, local or Network printers, scale computer integration etc.
The RS-300 system is a new-technology system that offers medium detector sizes for excellent detector coverage:
- 3000 cu ins (3024 cu ins actual) detector assemblies - max 16 detectors
- Fully digital system design - no complicated user adjustments
- 3 PMT technology for high sensitivity + high noise rejection
- 10/sec data sampling rate for optimum data analysis
- Advanced 128 channel spectrometer system
- Full spectral NASVD analysis for high sensitivity with essentially zero false alarms
- Essentially zero void and rain alarms due to advanced spectral analysis
- Fully integrated networking for integration into the plant network
- Quad optical sensors with 500Hz data sampling for accurate vehicle sensing
- 12" or 15" color touch screen display for easy user interfacing
- Alarm classification if required to sort alarms into scrap and non-scrap
- 48V operation to minimize voltage drops on long cables
- Auto connection to RSI service centre via the Internet for fast service support
- RSO software supplied for alarm analysis direct from RSO office
- Real-time (1/sec) error reporting to RSI service via the Internet for fast support
- Automatic system sensitivity monitoring with auto gain correction
- Modular system design for easy servicing
- System designed for easy on site service by local staff for ?instant? service support